This low carb bread makes a great sandwich for breakfast or lunch.
Adding the peppered bacon and cheese makes this so delicious!
- Preheat oven to 180C. Grease a loaf pan and set aside.
- Measure all dry ingredients and cheese into a medium measuring bowl, stir and set aside.
- Chop the bacon and brown in a non-stick pan with black pepper shaken all over it. When the bacon is done, set aside to cool for a few minutes.
- While it cools, add all the liquid ingredients to the mixing bowl and stir to blend. Add the cooked bacon and stir one last time to blend the bacon evenly throughout batter.
- Using a spatula, scrape the batter into the greased loaf pan and pop into the preheated oven for 40 minutes. Ovens vary so check with toothpick test.
- Remove and cool in the pan a few minutes. Run a sharp knife around edges to loosen and tip out onto a cutting board.