Super delicious and a great low carb alternative.
This Cauliflower Bread is perfect for your cheesy carb cravings.
- Pre-heat oven to 160C.
- Place the cauliflower pieces in your food processor and blitz on Speed 7 for 5 seconds until the cauliflower is finely chopped. Use Turbo a couple of times to blitz any remaining larger pieces.
- Add the egg, cheese, oregano and seasoning and mix together on Speed 3 for a few seconds until well combined.
- Line a baking sheet with baking paper and use olive oil to grease.
- Place spoonfuls of the cauliflower mixture on the sheet and spread out into circles, around 1cm in height.
- Bake for 40 minutes until slightly dried out, browning, and firm to the touch.
- Remove from the oven and using a spatula carefully peel away from the baking paper. Flip over and return to the oven for 10 more minutes.
- Add some avocado and some yogurt and serve immediately where possible.