Yummy banting cheese flavoured bread with enough of the familiar taste and texture of regular bread for you to still enjoy this everyday.
An easy to bake recipe straight from the oven in 45 minutes.
- Ensure the eggs are at room temperature.
- Preheat your oven to 190C.
- Blitz the Philadelphia Cheese, eggs and cider vinegar together in a food processor.
- Add in the almond flour, baking powder, mustard powder and salt and blitz for a few seconds.
- Add in the cheddar and blitz for just a second until all incorporated. The cheddar cheese must not be mush.
- Put the mixture into a small greased bread tin and bake for 45 minutes.