Could It Really Be?
A Low-Carb Bread That Tastes Like Bread!
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Mix all of the dry ingredients together and sift, then add the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients.
- Whisk together to incorporate but do not over-blend.
- Place in an oiled bread pan and bake for about 30-35 minutes.
- PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING: The colour of your bread, will depend on which Flax Meal you use. If you use golden flax meal, your bread will look like the picture above. If you use the darker flax meal, your bread will be dark. ALSO, it is better to mill your own meal freshly, because flax meal goes rancid rather quickly and it may affect the taste of your bread. If you use meal from a packet, check that it has not gone off before using it.