They’re called oopsie rolls because they were first made by mistake, but what a fortunate mistake that was.
While not truly bread – oopsie rolls are softer and spongier and are more like a thick savory crepe in texture – they can definitely fill a void for someone who misses sandwiches, or holding a burger in their hands.
- Preheat your oven to 150C.
- Separate the eggs. Whip the egg whites together with the salt until very stiff.
- Mix the egg yolks and cream cheese well. Add in the psyllium husk and baking powder.
- Gently fold the egg whites into the egg yolk mix.
- Make the Oopsies on a baking tray or in muffin pan.
- Bake for 25 minutes at 150C.