Quick and easy, and very inexpensive and great for any meal.
Breakfast Cheesecake sounds indulgent but this recipe is guilt-free.
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Place the desiccated coconut into your food processor, and process it until it becomes very fine.
- Grease a 20cm X 20cm dish.
- In a medium bowl, place the cheese, coconut, sweetener, lemon juice, egg yolks and vanilla.
- In another bowl, with an electric mixer on high speed, beat the egg whites until stiff peaks form.
- Using the same beaters, beat the cheese mixture until smooth. With a spoon, gently fold the egg whites into the cheese mixture until thoroughly combined.
- Pour into a baking pan. Bake for 20 - 30 minutes, or until the edges begin to brown and a wooden toothpick in the centre comes out clean. Cool slightly before serving.