Lovely savoury muffins made with cheese, onion, and chilli!
Eating correctly has never tasted this delicious!
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Coat the muffin pan with butter or Spray &Cook (or line the muffin pan with cupcake liners).
- Mix all of the dry ingredients together thoroughly.
- Add the wet ingredients and mix thoroughly, except for 1 tablespoon of the cheddar.
- Spoon the mixture evenly into the muffin pan, and add the tablespoon of the finely grated cheddar on top of each of the muffins.
- Bake for between 20 to 25 minutes, or until the edges turn golden brown. Allow them to cool and rest for a while before serving.
- NOTE: Nut flours do not contain the stretchy ‘gluten’ protein, and will not yield the same texture as when using a flour containing gluten (such as wheat, rye, barley and possibly oats). Coconut and almond flour are fibre and protein based flours and will not yield a crisp bake.