Chewy cookies packed full of melty dark chocolate chips and none of the bad stuff.
These are the best low carb chocolate chip cookies, ever.
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Mix the eggs, butter, vanilla essence, cinnamon, nutmeg and xylitol in a large bowl.
- Sift the coconut flour into a small bowl then add the bicarb of soda, salt and almond flour.
- Combine the two mixtures and add the dark chocolate (broken into chunks).
- Place baking paper onto a baking tray.
- Spoon the dough onto the baking tray in 2,5cm mounds.
- Bake for 15 - 17 minutes until browned.