This is a light, not very sweet and creamy raspberry chocolate tart.
It is dairy free, grain free and low in carbs, perfect to enjoy as a dessert.
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Using your food processor add almond flour and salt and pulse about 3 times. Then add in 1 Tbsp coconut oil, butter, bicarb of soda and egg.
- Take your 6 small tart pans and brush with melted coconut oil. Press the dough into the pans.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes. Until brown and solid. (time may vary if you are using a large tart pan). When done remove and cool.
- In a large bowl add avocado and use a fork to create a creamy mixture. Add in cocoa powder, honey, 2 Tbsp coconut oil and vanilla. Using a hand mixer to cream all ingredients together.
- Add chocolate mixture to each tart and place in the refrigerator for at least 20 minutes. Then cover with raspberries and enjoy.