It's full of strawberries and cream cheese.
The wonderful flavours of a normal strawberry cheesecake but without all the carbs and baking.
- BASE: Mix all the ingredients together, except the strawberries, and press down into your dish.
- FILLING: Melt the gelatine in a quarter cup of boiled water. Blend all the ingredients together with a blender.
- Cut the strawberries in half, pack around inside of your dish.
- Pour the filling over the base slowly then place in the fridge for 4 to 6 hours.
- TOPPING: Melt all the ingredients together in a pot, on low heat, stirring the entire time, until bubbles begin to form. Remove from the heat and allow it to cool (it may still be a little runny, that is fine). Pour the mixture over the top of the filling, then place back in the fridge for a further 2 to 3 hours.
- Remove from the pan and enjoy!