A favorite way to start the day, you can either bake it in a mug in the micro, or in a regular muffin tin to get 3 muffins.
This is a really quick recipe to toss together.
- Blend all ingredients in a mug or a small bowl (if you plan on baking in the oven).
- Mix really well to make sure that your butter and egg are evenly incorporated.
- Bake in the microwave for 50 seconds or so, or in the oven at 180C in 3 regular sized muffin cups.
- If baking in muffin cups, greasing the lining paper is a good idea, or use silicone liners for easier removal.
- NOTE: Underdone is way tastier than overdone. Feel free to quadruple the recipe amounts to make one dozen muffins.