Yummy crispy chicken breasts wrapped in bacon and stuffed
An easy to make recipe straight from the oven in less than an hour.
- Cut each chicken breast in half so that you have 4 equal size pieces, then pound each piece until it is about a 1/4 inch thick.
- Mix together the softened cream cheese, finely chopped spring onions and shredded mature cheddar. Divide this mixture equally into the middle of each piece of chicken.
- Starting at the long side, roll chicken breast up, keeping the cheese mixture to the middle.
- Wrap 1 to 2 slices of bacon around the chicken breast, securing it with a toothpick, if needed
- One piece of bacon wrapped around each breast is enough, but 2 pieces of bacon for each breast fully wraps around the chicken and is outstanding.
- Place on a baking sheet/tray and bake for 30 minutes at 190 degrees C.
- Crisp the top for about 5 minutes to fully brown and crisp bacon. Turn each breast over and crisp for another 3 minutes or so to crisp up the bottom side.