A dead easy and delicious butter chicken recipe.
An easy to make recipe straight from the pot in 20 minutes.
- Cut the chicken into small pieces.
- Mix all the ingredients, except the butter, onion and cream, together and allow to marinade overnight.
- The following day, finely chop up the onion.
- Heat the butter in a pot and fry the onion until light brown.
- Add the marinated ingredients into the pot and fry until the chicken is almost done.
- Add the cream and allow to cook for a further 5 - 10 minutes until the chicken is cooked through.