Easy crisp-tender chicken with the creamiest lemon butter sauce ever.
You'll want to forget the chicken and drink the sauce instead!
- Preheat the oven to 200C.
- Ensure that you leave the skin on the chicken thighs.
- Chop up the Baby Spinach.
- Season chicken thighs with paprika, salt and pepper, to taste.
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a large oven-proof pan over medium high heat. Add chicken, skin-side down, and sear both sides until golden brown, about 2-3 minutes per side; drain excess fat and set aside.
- Melt remaining tablespoon butter in the pan. Add garlic, and cook, stirring frequently, until fragrant, about 1-2 minutes. Stir in chicken broth, double cream, parmesan, lemon juice and thyme.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat, stir in spinach, and simmer until the spinach has wilted and the sauce has slightly thickened, about 3-5 minutes. Return chicken to the pan.
- Place into oven and roast until completely cooked through, reaching an internal temperature of 80C, about 25-30 minutes.
- Serve immediately.