A melt in your mouth chicken recipe with a lemony kick.
An easy to bake recipe straight from the oven in 1 hour 40 minutes.
- Finely chop the Basil, Parsley and Garlic.
- Combine the basil, parsley, lemon juice, 2 teaspoons olive oil and garlic in a bowl and stir well.
- Place the chicken and the sauce in a plastic bag and marinate for an hour in the fridge.
- On high heat brown the chicken on both sides in 2 teaspoons of the olive oil.
- Reduce the heat and cook chicken for 15 minutes or until juices run clear. Use the sauce to continually baste the chicken.
- Remove the chicken from the pan.
- 1 Portion = 1 Protein and 1 Fat.