Possibly one of the healthiest desserts out, but the easiest and simplest too.
This dessert is the new hit favourite in our house.
- Pour the coconut milk into a container and allow to stand in the fridge for at least 3 hours, or preferably overnight.
- You will notice after being in the fridge the cream of the coconut milk has hardened and separated. Scoop out the cream and place it in a bowl.
- Beat the coconut cream with a beater for a few minutes.
- Add the cocoa, honey and vanilla extract and beat on high for a few more minutes.
- Pour the mixture into the serving dish or dishes of your choice and allow to set in the fridge for a few hours.