A delicious and nutritious oven to plate frittata recipe.
A frittata makes for one of the easiest and tastiest breakfasts possible.
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Chop up the onion and bacon into small pieces and fry in butter with the garlic.
- Cut the courgette into round slices and add to the bacon and onion.
- Whisk the eggs and cream together and add to the pan once the courgettes are cooked. Cook on a slow heat until the egg mixture starts to set in the pan.
- Grate the cheddar and spread it on top of the egg, then grill in the oven until the cheese starts to bubble and go brown
- Slice the avo and put on top before eating. It can be eaten hot or cold for breakfast.