Perfect breakfast on the run!
These egg muffins would not only be great for breakfast, but for a snack, or a light lunch too!
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Chop up the spinach and red onion.
- Fry the spinach and onion together in the butter on medium heat, until the onions are translucent and the spinach wilts.
- Whip the eggs well.
- Mix together the eggs, spinach and onion. Crumble in the feta and mix.
- Pour the mixture into the muffin tin.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Use the tooth pick test to ensure that the centres are cooked.
- Once cooked, remove from the oven to let cool.