This fish dish has bold, Mediterranean flavours.
For a fish supper with a twist.
- Preheat your oven to 180C.
- Slice the leeks, half the lemon (put the other half aside) and tomatoes thinly, crush the garlic, and drain the olives.
- In a nonstick pan, sautee the leeks and garlic in oil until tender, and set aside.
- Coat a baking dish with oil. Arrange the basil in a single layer in the dish, then top with the fish fillets. Sprinkle with the salt, then top with the leek mixture.
- Arrange the tomatoes and olives over the fish, and then the thin slices of lemon on top. Squeeze the juice from remaining lemon over all and sprinkle with pepper.
- Cover and bake for 15-20 minutes or until the fish flakes easily with a fork. Garnish with rosemary and serve.