A very easy to put together mini tarts.
Ideal for a quick breakfast on the run, or simple supper with a nice salad.
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Finely chop the gherkins and onions - please note that you can also use spring onions if you prefer to.
- Prepare 12 muffin cups and put them into your muffin tray, or prepare the muffin tray with butter or spray and cook if you are putting the mixture into the tray directly.
- Mix all the other ingredients together well and split the mixture evenly between the muffin cups.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until it is cooked.
- Allow them to cool before removing them from silicon muffin cups, or from the muffin pan.