The perfect burger for a weekend dinner, or a fun lunch.
Delicious with a mediterranean taste.
- Chop up the garlic, the onion, the mint, the basil and the parsley finely.
- Crumble the feta and grate the cheddar.
- For the Beef Patties: Mix all of the ingredients together, divide into palm-sized balls, flatten gently and then place on a plate in the fridge to firm up for about 30 minutes if you have the time. Fry in 1-2 Tbsp olive oil for 3-5 minutes on each side or until golden and cooked through.
- For the Avo Topping: Make the avocado topping by roughly mashing the avocado with a fork and adding the remaining ingredients.
- For the Rostis: Heat a frying pan over medium heat, add 1 Tbsp olive oil and soften the onions for 5 minutes. Remove and set aside. Meanwhile, mix together the courgette ingredients, then leave to drain over a sieve for a few minutes, and gently squeeze out any excess juice. Roll the mixture into palm-sized balls and then flatten gently until they are at least the same size as the beef patties, if not slightly wider in diameter. Fry in 1-2 Tbsp olive oil for 2-3 minutes on each side or until golden and cooked through. They are careful as they have no flour to bind them together, so take care when frying and turning.
- Drain on kitchen paper and then assemble the burgers and eat immediately.
- Just sit the patty on a rosti and dollop the avocado on top and enjoy.