Fast, easy and tasty banting pasta.
An easy to bake recipe straight from the oven in 30 minutes.
- Pre-heat your oven to 160C. Beat all the ingredients together until blended.
- Grease and line a square brownie pan 20x20, but no larger than 22cm square.
- Pour the batter into the pan. It will form a very thin layer.
- Bake for 8 minutes.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes before lifting it out of the pan with the aid of the baking paper.
- Gently loosen it from the paper with a spatula.
- Roll it up like a swiss roll and slice into thin slices.
- During this time, the fettuccine will have cooled down.
- Reheat it by drizzling with a little olive oil and popping it in the microwave for a few seconds before adding your sauce.
- Serve with your choice of sauce.