If you are a pasta lover and need a low-carb version close to the real thing, you have found your match!
This is a great recipe for one; super-quick and super-versatile and can be increased for the amount of people you are cooking for.
- Peel the zucchinis.
- Cut lengthwise slices from the zucchinis using a vegetable peeler, stopping when the seeds are reached. Turn zucchinis over and continue 'peeling' until all the zucchini is in long strips; discard the seeds. Slice the zucchini into thinner strips resembling spaghetti. Alternatively use a Spiraliser if you have one.
- Heat the olive oil in a pan over medium heat; cook and stir the zucchini in the hot oil for 1 minute.
- Add the water and cook until the zucchini is softened, 5 to 7 minutes, and remove.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve with your favourite sauce or topping.