Get all the great taste of a cheeseburger magically baked in a pie.
A tasty cheeseburger pie recipe makes a delicious everyday family meal.
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Grate the cheddar cheese.
- Brown the mince and drain.
- Mix in the onion powder and a little salt and pepper.
- Stir in 3/4 of the grated cheese, leaving a handful or two for the top at the end.
- Place the meat mixture into a 25cm pie pan or any oven safe dish.
- Whisk together the mayonnaise, cream and eggs with a dash of salt and pepper. Pour over the meat mixture and top with a handful of cheese.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until bubbling. Take out of the oven and let it stand for 10 minutes before serving.