These cauliflower breadsticks are full of flavour, cheesy and easy.
These Cauliflower Cheese Sticks are so good, you won't be able to tell they are grain-free! The perfect primal snack.
- Preheat the oven to 220C.
- Place a sheet of wax paper on a baking tray and grease it with coconut or olive oil to prevent the pizza base from sticking to the paper. Chop up the dry cauliflower in a food processor for a few seconds. You want it to look like couscous. Place the cauliflower in a microwave-safe dish. Microwave on high for 10 minutes without adding any water.
- Once the cauliflower is cooked, remove any liquid. Add the eggs, 225g of the mozzarella, origanum, garlic, salt and pepper to taste, and mix well.
- Place the mixture on the prepared baking tray, flatten it and shape into an oval shape.
- Bake for 25 minutes until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle the remaining mozzarella over the crust. Place it back into the oven and bake for a further 5 to 10 minutes until the cheese has melted.