When the craving for pizza becomes just to much, enjoy this without any guilt!
The toppings can differ according to your own tastes.
- Mix the mozzarella and cheddar cheese together.
- Preheat the oven to 220°C.
- Wash the cauliflower and cut it into florets. Dry with a cloth.
- Chop up the dry cauliflower in a food processor for a few seconds. You want it to look like couscous. Place the cauliflower in a microwave-safe dish. Microwave on high for 5 minutes without adding any water.
- Once the cauliflower is cooked, remove any liquid. Add the egg, cheese and spices and mix well.
- Place a sheet of wax paper on a baking tray and grease it with coconut or olive oil to prevent the pizza base from sticking to the paper. Flatten the mixture into a circle and bake for 20 minutes or until the base is firm and golden brown.
- Spread the tomato paste lightly over the base and then scatter the filling evenly over the sauce. The filling in the photo is: garlic, tomato, olives, salami, onion, pieces of halloumi and shredded cheddar cheese.
- Place the pizza under the grill and bake until the cheese is light brown and bubbly. Take it out of oven and put slices avo on top (optional).