A deep dish Chicago-style pizza made low carb and delicious.
This is the low carb pizza recipe you've been looking for!
- Preheat the oven to 220C.
- FOR THE CRUST: Place three cups of cheese into the microwave for about 90 seconds. Mix in the two eggs and almond flour, and it will turn into this unfortunate looking blob. Keep mixing it though, to make sure everything has spread through evenly. Throw the blob into a baking pan. Push the mixture out and up the sides of the pan. You can use your hands, or a knife for this step. Place this into the oven for 20 minutes or so. It’s worth checking regularly. Don’t worry about the edges coming away from the sides.
- Bring the oven temperature down to 180C.
- FOR THE FILLING: Cut or break the sausages up into little pieces, and spread across the crust. Next put a salami layer on that and then some mushroom. Fill up the rest of the crust with the grated cheese. Finally put a layer of minced tomatoes on top, with a little salt. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese if you have.
- Place the pizza on the middle or lower rack of the oven, and allow it to cook for 45 minutes or more. Keep checking to ensure that the edges do not burn.