Gluten Free, Low Carb, Diabetic Friendly - this one is a winner!
For when you absolutely want pizza, but not all the carbs.
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Lightly spray a baking dish with Spray & Bake.
- Using a handheld mixer, mix together the cream cheese, eggs, pepper, garlic powder, and parmesan cheese until combined.
- Spread into baking dish.
- Bake for 12 - 15 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Allow crust to cool for 10 minutes.
- Spread pizza sauce on crust.
- Top with cheese and toppings.
- Sprinkle pizza with Garlic Powder.
- Bake for 8 - 10 minutes, until cheese is melted.