Homemade Italian flat bread, flavoured with olive oil and rosemary.
Soft and full of flavour, it's a delicious addition to any sandwich, lunch or dinner.
- Grind up the flax seed, and chop up the rosemary.
- Preheat the oven to 190C.
- Mix the ground flax, coconut flour, baking soda and salt in a large bowl and set aside.
- In a smaller bowl, beat the yogurt, eggs, and honey together until combined.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the large bowl with the dry ingredients, and mix to combine. Let it sit for 1-2 minutes, allowing the coconut flour to soak up the access liquid.
- Spread about 19mm thick on a wax paper lined baking tray.
- Sprinkle with chopped rosemary.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Drizzle with olive oil, and sprinkle with rosemary salt.
- It tastes better after it cools a little. Store, sealed tight in a plastic bag in the fridge.