A simple soup recipe, perfect for Winter.
Delicious, filling and perfect banting food.
- This recipe allows you to create your own taste by allowing you to decide how much of the ingredients you wish to add.
- Cut the Cauliflower and Broccoli into florets.
- Bring a pot of water to the boil and add vegetable stock to taste. Please all the florets into the boiling water and boil them until they are soft.
- When the florets are soft, blend them with a hand blender until smooth.
- When smooth, add the himalayan salt, ground pepper and cream and mix well with a spoon.
- Serve warm, with the parmesan cheese sprinkled over the top.