This Indian-style cauliflower soup is filled with robust flavour.
Great comfort food that is perfect for a cold winter.
- Chop up the leeks and cut the cauliflower into florets.
- Sauté the leeks in butter or coconut oil.
- Add in the cauliflower florets and the stock, making sure everything is covered. Add a good grind of salt and black pepper and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Add the curry powder and blitz until smooth.
- Add the sour cream and blitz a little more, then simmer for a few more minutes until warmed through and enjoy!