A fudge, but cooked, so kind of a brownie at the same time.
Sometimes you just throw some stuff in a bowl and hope for the best.
- Preheat tHe oven to 180C.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the cocoa, xylitol, vanilla bean powder, bicarb of soda and salt, and set aside.
- Place the melted coconut butter, butter, and coconut cream in a bowl and beat until smooth.
- Add in the egg and vanilla essence, beat until combined.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet and beat until all the cocoa lumps are gone!
- Spread the mixture into a greased pan. The size of the pan will depend on how thick you want them.
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes until the edges get brown. The centre may seem uncooked, but that's ok.
- Let the pan cool and then place in the refrigerator to cool completely.
- These are best stored in the refrigerator.