These little gummies are a jelly version of the “fat bombs”.
A very tasty way to up your fat intake!
- Heat the coconut milk, butter, xylitol, cinnamon, vanilla and rooibos tea bags in a saucepan. Simmer for 5 minutes and then remove it from the heat. Set it aside to steep.
- Pour the cold water into a small bowl. Sprinkle the gelatine on top and stir. It will solidify. Let it sit for 5 minutes. Pour some warm water into a bigger bowl. Let the smaller bowl with the gelatine sit in the warm water until all of the gelatine has melted and liquefied. Ensure that none of the warm water runs into the gelatine mixture.
- Remove the tea bags. Stir 60ml (¼ cup) of the tea mixture into the melted gelatine and then pour it all back into the rest of the tea mixture. This will ensure that it all mixes evenly. Stir to combine.
- Pour it into ice trays. They work great as gummie moulds as it portions it out into bite-size snacks.
- Place it in the fridge for at least 2 hours before unmoulding. Store the gummies in a sealed container in the fridge.
- TIP: If you want to add a bit of texture to the gummies then add 2 tablespoons of desiccated coconut or very finely chopped nuts of your choice.