A yummy vege side-dish!
A dish of crisp zucchini, burst cherry tomatoes and meltingly sweet yellow pepper.
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Cut zucchini into slices then in half.
- In a casserole dish add zucchini, cherry tomatoes and chopped up yellow bell pepper. Season with salt and pepper then drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes. Until the zucchini is fork tender.
- You can garnish with any fresh herbs you have handy.
- NOTE: You can sprinkle your favourite dried herbs before you bake to add extra seasoning!