Unbelievably tasty, full of fantastic flavor, and tastes like loaded potatoes, but without all the carbs!
An excellent side dish for roast dinners, or braais or on its own.
- Preheat the oven to 160C.
- Steam the cauliflower topped with olive oil, salt and rosemary / sage crush.
- Fry the onions and fennel bulb, chopped, in butter.
- Put the cauliflower in a dish, top with the onions and fennel, freshly chopped parsley, sprinkle with nutmeg, cover in pouring cream and bake for 15mins.
- When done top with sliced mozzarella balls, and put back in the oven until the mozzarella is melted.