Just when I think cauliflower can't get any better! Well here we go!
Tastes just like potato patties and its low carb!
- Start by removing the leaves and any green stems from the cauliflower. Place the cauliflower in a large pot of boiling water. Boil until it is soft. And by "soft" I mean if you stick a spoon in it, the spoon should sink into the cauliflower.
- Put the cauliflower into a blender for a few seconds. It will smoosh very easily.
- In a large bowl, combine the eggs, onions, cheese, and parsley. Then add the mashed cauliflower and mix it all up a little more.
- Heat a bit of olive oil in a large non-stick pan. Add a few heaping spoonfuls of the cauliflower mixture. They're done when both sides are golden brown.
- Drain some of the oil from the Cauliflower Cakes by placing them on a paper towel. Salt lightly and serve.