A delicious way to add an interesting taste to your vegetables.
Rich and creamy, a perfect side to any dish or even on its own.
- Chop up the leeks and the onion, slice the baby marrow thickly and slice the mushrooms thinly. Cut the broccoli and cauliflower into florets.
- Saute the onion and leeks in the butter on medium heat, until the onion is translucent, then remove from the pan and set aside.
- Add broccoli and cauliflower florets to the pan and saute till lightly toasted. Add the baby marrows and mushrooms and saute for few more minutes until softened.
- Return the onions and leeks to pan and season with salt & pepper and garlic, and add in the vegetable stock.
- Add the cream and blue cheese and mix in well, and then simmer for 2 minutes.