Don't we all remember those times when we were young that our parents or grandparents were trying to get us to eat our brussels sprouts?
These ridiculously easy brussels sprouts are SO good!
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl, making sure everything is well coated with butter and olive oil.
- Place all the ingredients in a baking tray and cover with foil. Place in the oven and bake for 20 mins.
- Remove the foil and place the tray back in the oven for a further 10mins to give it some colour and grill.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle with parmesan cheese. Serve and enjoy!